The Christian Heritage of our Nation History Book – Ten National Memorials
Students will learn:
- Great Christian memorials of America’s history.
- The Christian character traits, virtues, values and morals upon which this nation was founded.
- The true meaning of Separation of Church and (from interference by) the State.
- The Biblical principles undergirding our unique Republic under God.
Written for 12 years old upwards, 10 lessons, 32 class sessions, teachers’ guides, pupils’ guides, and 56 illustrations taken from original Great Master sculptures, historical sites and architectural themes. Original documents, writings, and addresses, including:
- Abraham Lincoln’s “The Believer’s Daily Treasure” devotional.
- Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address; his Second Inaugural Address, stating
the true meaning and cause for the Civil War.
- Robert E. Lee’s Christianity.
- Washington’s “110 Rules of Civility and Decent Behaviour in Company and Conversation”.
- Thomas Jefferson’s Danbury Baptist letter on Separation of Church (from interference by) the State; his official anti-slavery addresses and prohibitions.
- Martin Luther’s 95 theses.
- Francis Asbury’s Journals.
And much more…
Make sure you teach your students the truth!