The Christian Heritage of our Nation History Book – U.S. Presidents and Their Churches
This history book is excellent for Christian schools, homeschoolers, Sunday Schools, parents, and public school teachers. 4 lessons, 24 class sessions, Teachers’ Guides, Pupils’ Guides.
- Text from original prime source documents.
- Illustrations taken from original Great Master paintings, sculptures, mosaics, stained-glass windows, tapestries and architectural masterpieces.
- Evidence of U.S. Presidents’ Christianity in their churches.
- “The President’s Pew” with its Christian heritage.
Students will learn:
- Abraham Lincoln’s original family pew and its significance.
- “The Chapel of the Presidents” – President Eisenhower’s Prayer for the nation.
- Thomas Jefferson’s handwritten First Draught of the Declaration of Declaration of Independence (with its Anti-Slavery clause).
- Abraham Lincoln’s hand-written Gettysburg Address.
- George Washington’s Last Will and Testament – emancipating his Slaves.
- An Exposé of Revisionist History Textbooks – from original sources.